Our Ask Jama webinar series was designed to keep you up to date on new product information, best practices, and tips and tricks on how to best use the platform. By popular request, the upcoming webinar will focus on getting data in and out of Jama Connect, enabling effective collaboration resulting in reduced rework and minimized risk.
Date: Wednesday, September 30th
Time: 17:00 p.m. CEST | 8:00 a.m. PT
Steve Rush, a Jama Connect expert and a consultant from our Professional Services team, will be discussing options for getting data in and out of Jama Connect to create an ongoing exchange of requirements throughout the product development process.
Concepts he’ll cover will include:
- Importing data into Jama Connect
- Import options through Excel and Word
- Options for creating data via the API
- Exporting reports from Jama Connect
- Available reports in Jama Connect
- Customizing reports using Mail Merge
- Creating custom Velocity reports
- Leveraging custom Velocity reports using Jama Connect Professional Services and additional Velocity training
We’ve also made sure to include plenty of time to answer your questions around these import and export capabilities (or other relevant topics) during the event.
Steve Rush is a business consultant on the professional services team at Jama Software. He works directly with customers to implement Jama Connect, and help navigate requirements management, through best practice guidance.